Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sept 25th, Dirt Devil Floors & the Oh No You DIDN'T Choir





 I'm half done with all of the floors.

*( Not really my floors but sure as Heck Felt like it)





In 15 Minutes I chose to PICK THIS UP!
The "new-to-me" Dirt Devil Steam mop doesn't make steam,



So,  I'm back to the Swiffer and bleachy water! Which is NEVER disappointing!

Gotta say though, I did get it for a Dollar and though it does not workIt was a SCORE HIGH for me ~ At the time

SUCCESS! (I was Jumping, Hollaring and Hooting! ON THE INSIDE OF COURSE)
 I got It !!  I really got It!!!
Only Spent a Dollar!
 Only a Dollar!
~~~while all the chorus  in the back ground sang ~~~
~~~She did it, she reallly did it ~ Uh - Huh - Uh - HUHhhhhhh~~~




( Uh - Huh - Uh - HUHhhhhhh)

What Can I say, Sometimes You Score some,, Some times You lose..
But the excitement of the Find is Always A Thrill!

And by the way
If you know anyone Who can get my floors THAT CLEAN!
Send them ON OVER!
I'm Tired!

~~Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment